How To Use Your Funding With Us
Please find below information on how you can use your NDIS funding with us.
However, it is important for you to review your NDIS plan to ensure you have funding for the equipment and any rules around which equipment you can buy prior to ordering.
Purchase your products online and then process your NDIS claim via the myplace portal or NDIS app to receive reimbursement.
- Add all items to your cart
- Once you are happy with the order in your cart, click on the cart and add in your NDIS Number and NDIS Participant Name in the Order Notes.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Enter in your details at checkout and select NDIS Plan Managed under the Payment Options.
- Within 24 hours, an invoice will be emailed to you.
- Once the invoice is received, please forward the invoice to your Plan Manager for payment.
- Once your Plan Manager has made payment, we usually receive remittance advice via email and will start processing your order at this stage.
The invoice is only valid for 30 days and your order will only start processing once payment has been received into our bank account. Please be aware that the stock, colour or size availability is not guaranteed at the invoice stage. Please email us at email@example.com if you are concerned about the availability or have any questions about an order.
We're sorry, we do not offer this option at this point in time.