Alpine Muffy Baby
Family Owned & Operated
Run by a Qualified Occupational Therapist
Specialists in Sensory Processing and Ayres Sensory Integration
Alpine Muffy Baby are designed to protect the extra sensitive hearing of your baby against damaging noise and loud music, for instance at festivals, sports games, fairs, fireworks shows, and races. Muffy Baby is recommended for babies and little children up to 36 months of age. The earmuff has a soft, adjustable no-slip headband that does not exert pressure on the fontanelle. Muffy Baby is lightweight, prevents over-stimulation due to noise, and helps babies and small children sleep well while travelling. Keep your little one safe while taking them along on your adventures.
Safe protection for your child means a high comfort level and continuous product innovation. These noise cancelling headphones are made from multiple layers of comfortable foam, ensuring optimum fit and alignment around the ears. The no-slip headband ensures that the earmuff stays put, while the diagonal placement exerts no pressure on the fontanelle. With its easily cleaned top layer, Muffy Baby is super hygienic and durable. Every pack contains a matching, silky soft Protect & Go travel pouch to store and transport the Muffy Baby conveniently and safely.
- Recommended for babies up to 3 years
- Small size earmuffs specially designed for babies
- Protects against damaging noise whilst exerting no pressure on fontanelle
- Tested and Certified: proven noise reduction to (SNR) 23 dB
- Lightweight and collapsible
- Silky soft, adjustable headband
- Made of skin-friendly material
- Easy to clean outer layer
- Available in new, trendy colours
- Comes with a Protect & Go carry-case