Family Owned & Operated
Run by a Qualified Occupational Therapist
Specialists in Sensory Processing and Ayres Sensory Integration
Many Neurodiverse individuals experience sensory processing differences.
Sensory processing is the ability to both interpret and organise information that is received through the 8 sensory systems. Parents and caregivers can assist sensory processing challenges by incorporating calming and organising activities throughout the day and by making adaptations to the environment.
Delivery costs vary - Please contact us for the most accurate delivery charges.
Delivery charges will also apply for local pick up.
The Steamroller is perfect for use in clinics, classrooms or homes and is a fun way for children to gain the regulating sensory input they need.
- Heavy Duty, handmade in Australia from marine grade ply.
- Research based design | based on Temple Grandin's "Squeeze Machine".
- Results proven therapeutic support to assist children/students in reducing anxiety or aid emotional processing.
- Calming, deep pressure and proprioceptive input in a fun and engaging way.
- Adjustable tension on either side of rollers.
- Child can self-regulate pressure themselves.
- Delivers deep pressure which is calming.
- Perfect addition to a sensory corner or room.
- May help to calm child/student before completing a challenging task.
- May help to calm child/student if they are anxious or need to refocus.
- May assist with motor planning skills, body awareness and shoulder stability as user manipulates their bodies in and out of the rollers.
Single Roller: Maximum gap opening measurement 58cm. Rollers 52cm wide. Recommended for individuals up to 45kg
Double Roller: Maximum gap opening measurement 58cm. Rollers 52cm wide. Recommended for individuals up to 80kg
Always use under adult supervision.
The rollers are covered in soft foam and a durable, easy to clean vinyl.